Updated April 30, 2020
** Please continue to check back for updates as they become available**
Registration & Park Offices at Wildwood, Pittock & Fanshawe Conservation Areas are CLOSED to the public indefinitely to help protect visitors and staff from COVID-19.
During this time, we are still welcoming visitors who wish to walk in to the Conservation Areas.
Please keep the following in mind:
• Park in designated parking areas (see below), and do not block gates or roads
• Practice physical distancing at all times
• Visit only during daylight hours
• Exercise caution while visiting
• Understand that staff availability is limited
• Take nothing but photos and leave nothing but footprints
• Keep pets on leash at all times, and remember to stoop and scoop
• Fanshawe Conservation Area (London) – please park in the parking lot in front of the Watershed Conservation Centre
• Pittock Conservation Area (Woodstock) – visitors can walk in from the adjacent neighbourhood
• Wildwood Conservation Area (St Marys) – please park in the parking lot next to the Visitors Centre
For more information, please go to COVID-19 Closures at the UTRCA.